Crossing The finish Line

Crossing The finish Line
Crossing the finish line of the Canadian Death Race shortly after 7 AM. 125 kilometres in 23 hours 21 minutes.

Saturday 21 October 2017

Record Blog Post!!!

Its crazy to think that I have had this blog going for less than six months and I just had one blog post get over 1,200 views in ONE WEEK!!!  Viewers are from all over North America as well as Europe, Malaysia, New Zealand, and as far away as South Africa!!

I wrote this blog about a run that took place in Kananaskis after posting on Facebook that I was looking for someone to take me for a run and show me some trails around Calgary.  Zanne, a lady in our local running group, put me in contact with one of her friends in Calgary.  Lisa picked me up at the hotel in Calgary and was my mountain guid for the day!!

At todays race, the 20 km Wandering Wolf, I had THREE people come and introduce themselves to me, saying they follow my blog and were happy to finally meet me!!! That means so much to me and keeps ME motivated!!

You all are the reason I write this, and why I run!!  During the race I told the lady I was running with, that I needed to run today, just so I had something to write about!!  (I will write about the race in the next day or two.)

I really cannot thank everyone enough. The support in the running community is INCREDIBLE and while I am no expert, I SURE enjoy talking about my races and sharing my tips with you all.

Thanks for keeping me inspired, and keep watching for upcoming blogs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment