Crossing The finish Line

Crossing The finish Line
Crossing the finish line of the Canadian Death Race shortly after 7 AM. 125 kilometres in 23 hours 21 minutes.

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Big News...You Wont Want to Miss Out!!!

It's OFFICIAL....the medals are ordered!!!

It started a few weeks ago, on a 32 km run with Lisa Lauzon from Walk Run And More....  At first, it was just a hairbrained idea to distract my mind from my failing intestinal tract (See my blog post from April 30).  Soon, Lisa realized I was serious about the idea and agreed to help me!!!  A new adventure race is coming to Grande Prairie!!!

Mark your calendars, on September 30, for the Amazing Grande Prairie Sidewalk Race!!!

It will be a 10 to 12 km course through the streets of Grande Prairie.  During the race, teams of two will follow somewhat obvious clues to multiple checkpoint businesses.  At each checkpoint, there will be a challenge to complete before you receive the clue for the next destination.

Be watching for a Facebook page with more details.  Registration will be online and details will be shared soon.

We will be looking for volunteers and contacting local business to participate in the race. If you would like to be involved in any way, send me an email at phil.troyer@troyer.ca.

Oh yes!!!  Did I mention the MEDALS???  They are ordered and you WILL want one!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment