Crossing The finish Line

Crossing The finish Line
Crossing the finish line of the Canadian Death Race shortly after 7 AM. 125 kilometres in 23 hours 21 minutes.

Friday 26 May 2017

My Final Training Run!!!

Well, the last training run is in the books...actually, I ran it last night but I was too tired afterwards to make a post.

Tonight, my bags are packed and we will be on the road to Calgary in just over 7 hrs. Departure time is scheduled for 6:30 AM tomorrow.  Calgary Scotia Bank Marathon....HERE I COME!!!!

Im definitly feeling ready, but Im not really nervous about anything....and that kinda bothers me!!  I feel well trained, my body is healthy, and I feel ready to do this!!!

I met with my nutritionist yesterday and got my final numbers.  I didnt quite make my goal of 200 lbs; but I lost 9 lbs of fat (which is really discusting when you think about it) and I gained 3 lbs of muscle, which she said is suprising to do by just running.

I cant do anything more now, and I definitly wouldnt feel so prepaired if it wasnt for the help and guidance of my running coach, Krista Mitchell and my nutritionist Jenn Kloberdanz.

Sunday morning....wish me God-speed....

Thanks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment